The Greg Cameron Firemen's Fund is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Its mission is to provide financial support to Hawaii Fire Department employees who face injury or prolonged illness.
TGCFF is led by a Board of Directors:
- Grant Kojima, Executive Director (HFD ret.)
- Leonard Bisel, B+K Design Group, LLC
- Brian Cameron, Family Representative
- Jesse Ebersole, Hawaii Fire Department
- Kainoa Willey, Hawaii Fire Department
Any employee of the Hawaii Fire Department is eligible for assistance from TGCFF. Applications for assistance are provided below:
Applications must be submitted to a Hawaii Fire Department Captain. All eligible applications will be reviewed by the Fund’s Board of Directors.
A copy of the Fund’s bylaws is available by clicking below.